POLICIES AND LEGALITIES
Bonus Services and "Free Stuff"
Occasionally we offer additional "perks" at
no charge or low cost additional services. These offers are at the
discretion of the photographer and can be revoked at any time. They are
normally above and beyond the original quote price and are considered an
extra bonus. If the scope of the original session goes beyond the basic
session fee, we reserve the right to no longer fulfill these extra
bonuses or can request an additional fee for such bonuses to be decided
on by the client with no obligation by said photographer.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyright to the finished photos produced by
Tina Sawicki are owned by Tina Sawicki. Upon final payment of this
contract, the client is assigned rights to use photography as per it's
paid resolution use. Rights to photos are not specifically transferred
to the client, and remain the property of Tina Sawicki. Tina Sawicki
retains the right to display photography as examples of their work in
their respective portfolios in both print or digital formats.
1. Additional travel fees for travel outside of the Quinte area (Trenton to Shannonville to Stirling approx.). Please discuss prior to session if fees will incur.
2. Due to the variety of tastes people may have, there is no guarantee all photos will be satisfactory from every shoot. I will do my best to provide you with my very best work and work with you to be sure we accomplish the results you’d like to see. If at any time I am not satisfied with the results of the shoot, I will redo the session at no cost to you. If you are completely unhappy with the results we can attempt to come to some resolution to this by discussing the issues.
3. Please be sure to have yourself and your
pet cleaned up and looking how you’d like to see them reflected in the
photos. I am not responsible for costumes, make-up, hair, etc. How you
appear will be how you and your pets will be reflected in the photos.
4. Current photo session prices are meant to
reflect outdoor settings. Any complicated prop set-ups are your
responsibility and the time to set up will reflect in the balance of the
sessions. Be sure you are prepared for my arrival. Never feel stressed
or rushed but try to be organized.
5. Sessions can be cancelled without notice due to weather. Session will be rescheduled as my equipment is not waterproof.
6. Gifts certificates cannot be exchanged for cash value. Any additional costs incurred will be the holder of the certificate's responsibility. All gift certificates are good for 2 years after date purchased and may be subject to price adjustments if necessary.
7. Note that difficult pets - especially cats
- can be subject to additional fees. Please discuss your pet with me
ahead of session.
8. I reserve the right to change or adjust prices accordingly and fairly. If this is an issue with your session you will be made aware ahead of your scheduled booking.